EOD graduation

EOD graduation
Oct. 20, 2011

Monday, April 19, 2010

Introducing us!

I'm one of the new bloggers inspired by the movie Julie and Julia, which I managed to get my husband and two of our teenage sons to watch with me recently. Although it was a little long, I loved the movie because I am all about happy endings! I liked that Julie said she never finishes anything, but this time she set out to do something and created a smashing success! That's me...I am as inconsistent as they come in many areas. Should be interesting to see how long I keep up with this blog.

I am the sole female (except for our German shepherd and our beagle mix) in a household of 3 teenage boys and one humor-loving husband, hence the title of this new endeavor. My husband has often asked me if I enjoy being the only female in our household, to which I always reply that yes, I love being the princess! If a jar is too difficult to open, there are plenty of offers to help me. If the clothes basket is too full after emptying the clothes lines on a brisk and sunny day, someone will lug it inside for me. And if I have had a long day at work (at home, as a cyber school teacher) and decide to forego a healthier dinner and choose to order pizza delivery instead, no one is going to give me a hard time about that!

It seems that many people get a kick out of the Facebook statuses I post. I'm happy to be of service in entertaining people and bringing a smile to someone's face. So when someone recently suggested I try blogging, right on the heels of my viewing of Julie and Julia, I decided to go for it. And I'm looking forward to expounding on some of those statuses. I hope you'll join me for many blogs to come. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment